No dates present
Beer Events on the Road
- 05/22/13 New Holland Tap Takeover and Beard Competition in Jackson at Rocky Top
- 05/23/13 New Holland at Hollywood Gardens (PA) in Rochester at Hollywood Gardens
- 05/23/13 New Holland at Patrick’s Pub (PA) in Coraopolis at Patrick’s Pub
- 05/24/13 New Holland at Harris Grill (Pittsburgh, PA) in Pittsburgh at Harris Grill
- 06/15/13 Hatter Day Trail Bar Crawl (Lexington, KY) in Lexington at Lexington KY
- Hatter Days Food & Beer Pairing at Logan’s Alley at Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids on 06/17/13
- Hatter Day Trail Bar Crawl (Lexington, KY) at Lexington KY in Lexington on 06/15/13
- World Expo of Beer at Harvey Kern Community Pavillion in Frankenmuth on 05/17/13
- New Holland at Durand Railroad Days at Durand Railroad Days in Durand on 05/17/13
- New Holland at Hollywood Gardens (PA) at Hollywood Gardens in Rochester on 05/23/13
Beer TagsAle Amber American Belgian Black Blonde Brown Coffee Cream Doppelbock Dry Irish Dunkel ESB Extra Special Bitter Fruit Ginger Helles Honey Hoppy Hopwine Imperial India India Pale Irish Red Kölsch Lager Munich Oak Aged Oatmeal Pale Pale Ale Porter pumpkin Rauch Red Robust Rye Saison Smoked Sour Spiced Stout Strong Trippel Wheat Wheatwine
Sign up for e-News
High Gravity Series
Posted on January 28, 2013 | 265 CommentsRoasty malt character intermingled with deep vanilla tones, all dancing in an oak bath. Pairings: red meat, smoked foods, balsamic, rich cheese & dark chocolate. 23° Plato, Alc. 10%...
Posted on January 28, 2013 | 4 CommentsA robust renovation of the India Pale Ale. Assertive dry-hoppying provides an aromatic telltale nose, indicative of the bitter symphony to follow. Bold hop character with lively grapefruit and citrus...
Posted on February 13, 2012 | 5 CommentsMysterious, alluring and seductive, yet tantalizingly elusive; these are the storied characteristics of the Black Tulip. Golden in color, Black Tulip Trippel is a delightful beer with a slightly sweet...
Posted on February 9, 2012 | 5 CommentsThe Four Witches art, illustrated by Kyle Bice, develops on Golden Cap’s theme, with a nod to Wizard of Oz, as L. Frank Baum wrote the book while summering in...
Posted on September 16, 2010 | 16 CommentsPilgrim’s Dole is a barleywine-style ale made with fifty percent wheat malt, or what we at New Holland call a wheatwine. Pilgrim’s Dole blends warming and slightly sweet flavors with...
Posted on September 16, 2010 | 8 CommentsNight Tripper is an Imperial Stout for a Fat Tuesday release. Dark, mysterious and poetic, Night Tripper’s abundance of roasted malts, combined with flaked barley create a rich, roasty beer...
Posted on September 16, 2010 | 13 CommentsOur exploration into the flavors of mole, the legendary sauce of central Mexico. Malty aroma and rich, cocoa-laden body laced with an invigorating tinge of dried chilies and coffee. Pairings:...
Posted on September 16, 2010 | 10 CommentsLittle John’s local bees create a spring wildflower-honey that lends a sweet, earthy complexity to a traditional style of beer with a balancing snap of ginger in the finish. Pairings:...