No dates present
Beer Events on the Road
- 05/23/13 New Holland at Hollywood Gardens (PA) in Rochester at Hollywood Gardens
- 05/23/13 New Holland at Patrick’s Pub (PA) in Coraopolis at Patrick’s Pub
- 05/24/13 New Holland at Harris Grill (Pittsburgh, PA) in Pittsburgh at Harris Grill
- 06/15/13 Hatter Day Trail Bar Crawl (Lexington, KY) in Lexington at Lexington KY
- 06/17/13 Hatter Days Food & Beer Pairing at Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids at Logan’s Alley
- Hatter Days Food & Beer Pairing at Logan’s Alley at Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids on 06/17/13
- Hatter Day Trail Bar Crawl (Lexington, KY) at Lexington KY in Lexington on 06/15/13
- World Expo of Beer at Harvey Kern Community Pavillion in Frankenmuth on 05/17/13
- New Holland at Durand Railroad Days at Durand Railroad Days in Durand on 05/17/13
- New Holland at Hollywood Gardens (PA) at Hollywood Gardens in Rochester on 05/23/13
Beer TagsAle Amber American Belgian Black Blonde Brown Coffee Cream Doppelbock Dry Irish Dunkel ESB Extra Special Bitter Fruit Ginger Helles Honey Hoppy Hopwine Imperial India India Pale Irish Red Kölsch Lager Munich Oak Aged Oatmeal Pale Pale Ale Porter pumpkin Rauch Red Robust Rye Saison Smoked Sour Spiced Stout Strong Trippel Wheat Wheatwine
Sign up for e-News
Posted on March 26, 2013 | 1 CommentAs we shake off the last few snowflakes of a long winter, it’s time to welcome back an old friend. White Hatter returns for a long season of sunshine and...
Posted on March 22, 2012 | 5 CommentsWe are excited to introduce, White Hatter to the seasonal family this year! Style: Belgian Style White Pale Ale White Hatter flavorfully blends the soft malt, fruity esters and delicate spicing of...
Posted on December 22, 2010 | 3 CommentsMad Hatter I.P.A. aged in Kentucky Barrels. Round, smooth wood character brings a new dimension to dry-hopped, aromatic hoppiness. Original Gravity: 14°P IBU: 53 ABV: 5.1% Last Shipped: June 2012...
Posted on December 22, 2010 | 7 CommentsA blackened version of Mad Hatter brewed with black malt for a dark, roasty sweetness to the base of the flavor profile. Finishes with a strong Centennial hop character from...
Posted on December 22, 2010 | 7 CommentsThis beer showcases it’s grain-bill, made up of rye and barley malt. The rye adds a slight spiciness to the caramel-malt base, while also creating a creamy texture. Dry-hopping contributes...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | 2 CommentsOriginal Gravity: 13.5° Plato IBU: 54 ABV: 5.8% Description: Farmhouse Ales were originally brewed as “Provision Beers” by farmers in Belgium and France, brewed in the winter months to be...
Posted on September 16, 2010 | 52 CommentsIchabod combines malted barley and real pumpkin with cinnamon and nutmeg in a delicious and inviting brew. A rewarding complement to many dishes, Ichabod pairs well with autumnal foods such...
Posted on September 16, 2010 | 4 CommentsGolden Cap Saison is a modern interpretation of a traditional farmhouse ale. A soft, pale beer, Golden Cap embodies the flavors and aromas of summer fields. Brewed with an ancestor...
Posted on September 16, 2010 | 18 CommentsRobust in character yet smooth in delivery, Cabin Fever is a roasty brown ale and a hearty, comforting companion for long, mind-bending winters. Its rye, roast and raisin notes play...