No dates present
Beer Events on the Road
- 06/20/13 Hatter Days at World of Beer (Naperville) in Naperville (IL) at World of Beer – Naperville
- 06/20/13 Steal the Pint Night at River City Drafthouse in Louisville at River City Drafthouse (KY)
- 06/22/13 Hatter Crawl in Dayton, OH in Dayton at Thai 9
- 06/25/13 New Holland Happy Hour at Deagan’s Kitchen & Bar (OH) in Lakewood at Deagan’s Kitchen & Bar
- 06/25/13 Hatter Day Throwdown at WOB/Lakewood in Lakewood at World of Beer – Lakewood
- Hatter Day Tasting at The Andersons at Andersons (OH) in Columbus on 07/02/13
- Hatter Day Tasting at Whole Foods (OH) at Whole Foods (Dublin) in Columbus on 06/17/13
- New Holland Happy Hour at Deagan’s Kitchen & Bar (OH) at Deagan’s Kitchen & Bar in Lakewood on 06/25/13
- Hatter Day Throwdown at WOB/Lakewood at World of Beer – Lakewood in Lakewood on 06/25/13
- Hatters on Tap at Bodega Columbus (OH) at Bodega Columbus in Columbus on 06/26/13
Beer TagsAle Amber American Belgian Black Blonde Brown Coffee Cream Doppelbock Dry Irish Dunkel ESB Extra Special Bitter Fruit Ginger Helles Honey Hoppy Hopwine Imperial India India Pale Irish Red Kölsch Lager Munich Oak Aged Oatmeal Pale Pale Ale Porter pumpkin Rauch Red Robust Rye Saison Smoked Sour Spiced Stout Strong Trippel Wheat Wheatwine
Sign up for e-News
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsOriginal Gravity: 14.3° Plato IBU: 20 ABV: 5.6% Description: This is an easy drinking, creamy dark wheat ale. It is sweet on the front with a very dry finish. The...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsOriginal Gravity: 16.2°P IBU: 22 ABV: 6.9% Description: This Belgian specialty ale has an unfiltered, hazy deep straw colored body. Clove dominates the aroma. The flavor is bready sweet with...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsOriginal Gravity: 14.5° Plato IBU: 65 ABV: 6.2% Description: This is a coppery colored hoppy Belgian Ale. It was fermented with a Belgian Trappist yeast which created an estery aroma...
Posted on September 16, 2010 | 2 CommentsGolden straw in color with a slight haze at the bottom of the bottle. Very rich candylike body, like dark caramelized sugar. Doesn’t quite have the refreshing sour tinge that...
Posted on September 16, 2010 | No CommentsA refreshing light, golden yellow Belgian Trippel from 2005. Slightly hazy near the end of the bottle. More mellow than current Black Tulip, but still packed with fruity flavors. Not...