No dates present
Beer Events on the Road
- 05/23/13 New Holland at Hollywood Gardens (PA) in Rochester at Hollywood Gardens
- 05/23/13 New Holland at Patrick’s Pub (PA) in Coraopolis at Patrick’s Pub
- 05/24/13 New Holland at Harris Grill (Pittsburgh, PA) in Pittsburgh at Harris Grill
- 06/15/13 Hatter Day Trail Bar Crawl (Lexington, KY) in Lexington at Lexington KY
- 06/17/13 Hatter Days Food & Beer Pairing at Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids at Logan’s Alley
- Hatter Days Food & Beer Pairing at Logan’s Alley at Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids on 06/17/13
- Hatter Day Trail Bar Crawl (Lexington, KY) at Lexington KY in Lexington on 06/15/13
- World Expo of Beer at Harvey Kern Community Pavillion in Frankenmuth on 05/17/13
- New Holland at Durand Railroad Days at Durand Railroad Days in Durand on 05/17/13
- New Holland at Hollywood Gardens (PA) at Hollywood Gardens in Rochester on 05/23/13
Beer TagsAle Amber American Belgian Black Blonde Brown Coffee Cream Doppelbock Dry Irish Dunkel ESB Extra Special Bitter Fruit Ginger Helles Honey Hoppy Hopwine Imperial India India Pale Irish Red Kölsch Lager Munich Oak Aged Oatmeal Pale Pale Ale Porter pumpkin Rauch Red Robust Rye Saison Smoked Sour Spiced Stout Strong Trippel Wheat Wheatwine
Sign up for e-News
Posted on March 11, 2011 | No CommentsThis Black IPA is more malt forward than most. The chocolate flavors from the malt will mix with the citrus tones from the hops to create a flavor reminicent of a chocolate covered orange candy.
Posted on December 22, 2010 | 7 CommentsA blackened version of Mad Hatter brewed with black malt for a dark, roasty sweetness to the base of the flavor profile. Finishes with a strong Centennial hop character from...