No dates present
Beer Events on the Road
- 05/23/13 New Holland at Hollywood Gardens (PA) in Rochester at Hollywood Gardens
- 05/23/13 New Holland at Patrick’s Pub (PA) in Coraopolis at Patrick’s Pub
- 05/24/13 New Holland at Harris Grill (Pittsburgh, PA) in Pittsburgh at Harris Grill
- 06/15/13 Hatter Day Trail Bar Crawl (Lexington, KY) in Lexington at Lexington KY
- 06/17/13 Hatter Days Food & Beer Pairing at Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids at Logan’s Alley
- Hatter Days Food & Beer Pairing at Logan’s Alley at Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids on 06/17/13
- Hatter Day Trail Bar Crawl (Lexington, KY) at Lexington KY in Lexington on 06/15/13
- World Expo of Beer at Harvey Kern Community Pavillion in Frankenmuth on 05/17/13
- New Holland at Durand Railroad Days at Durand Railroad Days in Durand on 05/17/13
- New Holland at Hollywood Gardens (PA) at Hollywood Gardens in Rochester on 05/23/13
Beer TagsAle Amber American Belgian Black Blonde Brown Coffee Cream Doppelbock Dry Irish Dunkel ESB Extra Special Bitter Fruit Ginger Helles Honey Hoppy Hopwine Imperial India India Pale Irish Red Kölsch Lager Munich Oak Aged Oatmeal Pale Pale Ale Porter pumpkin Rauch Red Robust Rye Saison Smoked Sour Spiced Stout Strong Trippel Wheat Wheatwine
Sign up for e-News
Posted on January 28, 2013 | 14 CommentsDry-hopped for a distinctive, floral hop aroma; subtly balanced with delicious malt notes. Pairings: spicy dishes, greens and aged cheese. 12.5° Plato Alc. 5.25% by Vol. Last Shipped: Ongoing Estimated...
Posted on January 28, 2013 | 4 CommentsA robust renovation of the India Pale Ale. Assertive dry-hoppying provides an aromatic telltale nose, indicative of the bitter symphony to follow. Bold hop character with lively grapefruit and citrus...
Posted on December 22, 2010 | 3 CommentsMad Hatter I.P.A. aged in Kentucky Barrels. Round, smooth wood character brings a new dimension to dry-hopped, aromatic hoppiness. Original Gravity: 14°P IBU: 53 ABV: 5.1% Last Shipped: June 2012...
Posted on December 22, 2010 | 7 CommentsA blackened version of Mad Hatter brewed with black malt for a dark, roasty sweetness to the base of the flavor profile. Finishes with a strong Centennial hop character from...
Posted on December 22, 2010 | 7 CommentsThis beer showcases it’s grain-bill, made up of rye and barley malt. The rye adds a slight spiciness to the caramel-malt base, while also creating a creamy texture. Dry-hopping contributes...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | 2 CommentsOriginal Gravity: 13.5° Plato IBU: 54 ABV: 5.8% Description: Farmhouse Ales were originally brewed as “Provision Beers” by farmers in Belgium and France, brewed in the winter months to be...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsDescription: Bright straw-yellow with a creamy head. This German Lager was created in 1895 in Munich to compete with a market demand for light Pilsner-style beers. 100% German Pilsner malt...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsOriginal Gravity: 14.5° Plato IBU: 54 ABV: 6.2% Description: About 15% of the base malt from our original Mad Hatter recipe was replaced with a German wood-smoked malt to brew...
Posted on September 21, 2010 | 10 Comments100 % of the hops in 2011 Hopivore were sourced through the Michigan Hop Alliance. Hopivore features Cascade and Brewer’s Gold hops from the Leelanau Peninsula. The hot and dry...