No dates present
Beer Events on the Road
- 05/29/13 Pirates vs Tigers at The Beer Market in Pittsburgh at The Beer Market
- 05/30/13 Hatter Day Tap Takeover at Holler Hops & Grill in Florence at Holler Hops & Grill
- 06/10/13 Mini Tap Takeover at Crazy Fox Saloon (KY) in Newport at Crazy Fox Saloon
- 06/15/13 Hatter Day Trail Bar Crawl (Lexington, KY) in Lexington at Lexington KY
- 06/17/13 Hatter Days Food & Beer Pairing at Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids at Logan’s Alley
- Lizardville presents New Holland’s Night Down the Rabbit Hole at Lizardville Rocky River/Copley/Bedford Heights in Ohio on 06/27/13
- Mini Tap Takeover at Crazy Fox Saloon (KY) at Crazy Fox Saloon in Newport on 06/10/13
- Hatter Day Tap Takeover at Holler Hops & Grill at Holler Hops & Grill in Florence on 05/30/13
- Pirates vs Tigers at The Beer Market at The Beer Market in Pittsburgh on 05/29/13
- Hatter Days Food & Beer Pairing at Logan’s Alley at Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids on 06/17/13
Beer TagsAle Amber American Belgian Black Blonde Brown Coffee Cream Doppelbock Dry Irish Dunkel ESB Extra Special Bitter Fruit Ginger Helles Honey Hoppy Hopwine Imperial India India Pale Irish Red Kölsch Lager Munich Oak Aged Oatmeal Pale Pale Ale Porter pumpkin Rauch Red Robust Rye Saison Smoked Sour Spiced Stout Strong Trippel Wheat Wheatwine
Sign up for e-News
Posted on November 15, 2010 | 2 CommentsOriginal Gravity: 15.5° Plato IBU: 25 ABV: 6.25% Description: This is a light amber colored lager. It has a slightly sweet, toasty aroma with hints of citrus and German hops....
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsOriginal Gravity: 13.9° Plato IBU: 25 ABV: 5.2% Description: This Vienna-style lager has a light copper colored body that sits under an off-white head. It has a soft, toasted malt...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsOriginal Gravity: 14.8° Plato IBU: 25 ABV: 6.0% Description: A nice creamy head sits over a light bodied amber lager. Brewed with malt that has been smoked over a cherry-wood...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | 2 CommentsOriginal Gravity: 13.5° Plato IBU: 54 ABV: 5.8% Description: Farmhouse Ales were originally brewed as “Provision Beers” by farmers in Belgium and France, brewed in the winter months to be...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsDescription: Bright straw-yellow with a creamy head. This German Lager was created in 1895 in Munich to compete with a market demand for light Pilsner-style beers. 100% German Pilsner malt...
Posted on September 16, 2010 | 1 CommentBlue Goat is a tribute to the perseverance and billy goat-toughness of those charged with the mission of bringing beer to the people. Many charismatic, resourceful people and countless pieces...