No dates present
Beer Events on the Road
- 06/20/13 Hatter Days at World of Beer (Naperville) in Naperville (IL) at World of Beer – Naperville
- 06/20/13 Steal the Pint Night at River City Drafthouse in Louisville at River City Drafthouse (KY)
- 06/22/13 Hatter Crawl in Dayton, OH in Dayton at Thai 9
- 06/25/13 New Holland Happy Hour at Deagan’s Kitchen & Bar (OH) in Lakewood at Deagan’s Kitchen & Bar
- 06/25/13 Hatter Day Throwdown at WOB/Lakewood in Lakewood at World of Beer – Lakewood
- Hatter Day Tasting at The Andersons at Andersons (OH) in Columbus on 07/02/13
- Hatter Day Tasting at Whole Foods (OH) at Whole Foods (Dublin) in Columbus on 06/17/13
- New Holland Happy Hour at Deagan’s Kitchen & Bar (OH) at Deagan’s Kitchen & Bar in Lakewood on 06/25/13
- Hatter Day Throwdown at WOB/Lakewood at World of Beer – Lakewood in Lakewood on 06/25/13
- Hatters on Tap at Bodega Columbus (OH) at Bodega Columbus in Columbus on 06/26/13
Beer TagsAle Amber American Belgian Black Blonde Brown Coffee Cream Doppelbock Dry Irish Dunkel ESB Extra Special Bitter Fruit Ginger Helles Honey Hoppy Hopwine Imperial India India Pale Irish Red Kölsch Lager Munich Oak Aged Oatmeal Pale Pale Ale Porter pumpkin Rauch Red Robust Rye Saison Smoked Sour Spiced Stout Strong Trippel Wheat Wheatwine
Sign up for e-News
Posted on January 28, 2013 | 267 CommentsRoasty malt character intermingled with deep vanilla tones, all dancing in an oak bath. Pairings: red meat, smoked foods, balsamic, rich cheese & dark chocolate. 23° Plato, Alc. 10%...
Posted on December 22, 2010 | 3 CommentsMad Hatter I.P.A. aged in Kentucky Barrels. Round, smooth wood character brings a new dimension to dry-hopped, aromatic hoppiness. Original Gravity: 14°P IBU: 53 ABV: 5.1% Last Shipped: June 2012...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | 2 CommentsOriginal Gravity: 16.5° Plato IBU: 65 ABV: 8.0% Description: This beer displays the spice profile of Chai Tea. Cinnamon, clove, cardamom, ginger, fennel and pink peppercorns were used in the...
Posted on September 16, 2010 | No CommentsA custom blend never to be replicated, Blue Sunday celebrated our “11 Years in Beer” in grand fashion. It has a surprisingly crisp body with tart, cherry-like notes and a...
Posted on September 16, 2010 | 10 CommentsThis unique anniversary libation, heritage-blended from our library of barrel-soured beers, exhibits deeply layered flavors of malt and oak, with a tart finish. Pairings: wild game,poultry & charcuterie. 17.1° Plato...