No dates present
Beer Events on the Road
- 05/23/13 New Holland at Hollywood Gardens (PA) in Rochester at Hollywood Gardens
- 05/23/13 New Holland at Patrick’s Pub (PA) in Coraopolis at Patrick’s Pub
- 05/24/13 New Holland at Harris Grill (Pittsburgh, PA) in Pittsburgh at Harris Grill
- 06/15/13 Hatter Day Trail Bar Crawl (Lexington, KY) in Lexington at Lexington KY
- 06/17/13 Hatter Days Food & Beer Pairing at Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids at Logan’s Alley
- Hatter Days Food & Beer Pairing at Logan’s Alley at Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids on 06/17/13
- Hatter Day Trail Bar Crawl (Lexington, KY) at Lexington KY in Lexington on 06/15/13
- World Expo of Beer at Harvey Kern Community Pavillion in Frankenmuth on 05/17/13
- New Holland at Durand Railroad Days at Durand Railroad Days in Durand on 05/17/13
- New Holland at Hollywood Gardens (PA) at Hollywood Gardens in Rochester on 05/23/13
Beer TagsAle Amber American Belgian Black Blonde Brown Coffee Cream Doppelbock Dry Irish Dunkel ESB Extra Special Bitter Fruit Ginger Helles Honey Hoppy Hopwine Imperial India India Pale Irish Red Kölsch Lager Munich Oak Aged Oatmeal Pale Pale Ale Porter pumpkin Rauch Red Robust Rye Saison Smoked Sour Spiced Stout Strong Trippel Wheat Wheatwine
Sign up for e-News
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsOriginal Gravity: 14.5° Plato IBU: 65 ABV: 6.2% Description: This is a coppery colored hoppy Belgian Ale. It was fermented with a Belgian Trappist yeast which created an estery aroma...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsOriginal Gravity: 16.4° Plato IBU: 30 ABV: 6.3% Description: Bright golden yellow body with an off-white head. Hop aroma is moderately low, but has a slight piney character that competes...