No dates present
Beer Events on the Road
- 05/24/13 New Holland at Harris Grill (Pittsburgh, PA) in Pittsburgh at Harris Grill
- 05/29/13 Pirates vs Tigers at The Beer Market in Pittsburgh at The Beer Market
- 05/30/13 Hatter Day Tap Takeover at Holler Hops & Grill in Florence at Holler Hops & Grill
- 06/10/13 Mini Tap Takeover at Crazy Fox Saloon (KY) in Newport at Crazy Fox Saloon
- 06/15/13 Hatter Day Trail Bar Crawl (Lexington, KY) in Lexington at Lexington KY
- Lizardville presents New Holland’s Night Down the Rabbit Hole at Lizardville Rocky River/Copley/Bedford Heights in Ohio on 06/27/13
- Mini Tap Takeover at Crazy Fox Saloon (KY) at Crazy Fox Saloon in Newport on 06/10/13
- Hatter Day Tap Takeover at Holler Hops & Grill at Holler Hops & Grill in Florence on 05/30/13
- Pirates vs Tigers at The Beer Market at The Beer Market in Pittsburgh on 05/29/13
- Hatter Days Food & Beer Pairing at Logan’s Alley at Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids on 06/17/13
Beer TagsAle Amber American Belgian Black Blonde Brown Coffee Cream Doppelbock Dry Irish Dunkel ESB Extra Special Bitter Fruit Ginger Helles Honey Hoppy Hopwine Imperial India India Pale Irish Red Kölsch Lager Munich Oak Aged Oatmeal Pale Pale Ale Porter pumpkin Rauch Red Robust Rye Saison Smoked Sour Spiced Stout Strong Trippel Wheat Wheatwine
Sign up for e-News
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsOriginal Gravity: 14.8° Plato IBU: 25 ABV: 6.0% Description: A nice creamy head sits over a light bodied amber lager. Brewed with malt that has been smoked over a cherry-wood...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsOriginal Gravity: 16.3° Plato IBU: 34 ABV: 5.2% Description: This is a dark brown to black colored stout with a dense creamy head. It has a rich, roasty malt aroma...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsOriginal Gravity: 14.5° Plato IBU: 54 ABV: 6.2% Description: About 15% of the base malt from our original Mad Hatter recipe was replaced with a German wood-smoked malt to brew...