No dates present
Beer Events on the Road
- 05/29/13 Pirates vs Tigers at The Beer Market in Pittsburgh at The Beer Market
- 05/30/13 Hatter Day Tap Takeover at Holler Hops & Grill in Florence at Holler Hops & Grill
- 06/10/13 Mini Tap Takeover at Crazy Fox Saloon (KY) in Newport at Crazy Fox Saloon
- 06/15/13 Hatter Day Trail Bar Crawl (Lexington, KY) in Lexington at Lexington KY
- 06/17/13 Hatter Days Food & Beer Pairing at Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids at Logan’s Alley
- Lizardville presents New Holland’s Night Down the Rabbit Hole at Lizardville Rocky River/Copley/Bedford Heights in Ohio on 06/27/13
- Mini Tap Takeover at Crazy Fox Saloon (KY) at Crazy Fox Saloon in Newport on 06/10/13
- Hatter Day Tap Takeover at Holler Hops & Grill at Holler Hops & Grill in Florence on 05/30/13
- Pirates vs Tigers at The Beer Market at The Beer Market in Pittsburgh on 05/29/13
- Hatter Days Food & Beer Pairing at Logan’s Alley at Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids on 06/17/13
Beer TagsAle Amber American Belgian Black Blonde Brown Coffee Cream Doppelbock Dry Irish Dunkel ESB Extra Special Bitter Fruit Ginger Helles Honey Hoppy Hopwine Imperial India India Pale Irish Red Kölsch Lager Munich Oak Aged Oatmeal Pale Pale Ale Porter pumpkin Rauch Red Robust Rye Saison Smoked Sour Spiced Stout Strong Trippel Wheat Wheatwine
Sign up for e-News
Posted on January 28, 2013 | 40 CommentsThe Poet has a rich, smooth malt character enveloped in tones of roast and chocolate. A soft mouth-feel brings luxurious flavors and soothing aroma. Any time of year, The Poet...
Posted on January 28, 2013 | 265 CommentsRoasty malt character intermingled with deep vanilla tones, all dancing in an oak bath. Pairings: red meat, smoked foods, balsamic, rich cheese & dark chocolate. 23° Plato, Alc. 10%...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | 2 CommentsOriginal Gravity: 16.0° Plato IBU: 40 ABV: 5.9% Description: This is very dark, roasty Irish stout. It has a delicate aroma of fresh roasted coffee and bitter-sweet chocolate. Poured on...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsOriginal Gravity: 16.9° Plato IBU: 18 ABV: 5.7% Description: This is a black beer with ruby red hues and a creamy head. It has a rich, chocolaty malt profile with...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsOriginal Gravity: 16.3° Plato IBU: 34 ABV: 5.2% Description: This is a dark brown to black colored stout with a dense creamy head. It has a rich, roasty malt aroma...
Posted on September 16, 2010 | 8 CommentsNight Tripper is an Imperial Stout for a Fat Tuesday release. Dark, mysterious and poetic, Night Tripper’s abundance of roasted malts, combined with flaked barley create a rich, roasty beer...