No dates present
Beer Events on the Road
- 05/24/13 New Holland at Harris Grill (Pittsburgh, PA) in Pittsburgh at Harris Grill
- 05/29/13 Pirates vs Tigers at The Beer Market in Pittsburgh at The Beer Market
- 05/30/13 Hatter Day Tap Takeover at Holler Hops & Grill in Florence at Holler Hops & Grill
- 06/10/13 Mini Tap Takeover at Crazy Fox Saloon (KY) in Newport at Crazy Fox Saloon
- 06/15/13 Hatter Day Trail Bar Crawl (Lexington, KY) in Lexington at Lexington KY
- Lizardville presents New Holland’s Night Down the Rabbit Hole at Lizardville Rocky River/Copley/Bedford Heights in Ohio on 06/27/13
- Mini Tap Takeover at Crazy Fox Saloon (KY) at Crazy Fox Saloon in Newport on 06/10/13
- Hatter Day Tap Takeover at Holler Hops & Grill at Holler Hops & Grill in Florence on 05/30/13
- Pirates vs Tigers at The Beer Market at The Beer Market in Pittsburgh on 05/29/13
- Hatter Days Food & Beer Pairing at Logan’s Alley at Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids on 06/17/13
Beer TagsAle Amber American Belgian Black Blonde Brown Coffee Cream Doppelbock Dry Irish Dunkel ESB Extra Special Bitter Fruit Ginger Helles Honey Hoppy Hopwine Imperial India India Pale Irish Red Kölsch Lager Munich Oak Aged Oatmeal Pale Pale Ale Porter pumpkin Rauch Red Robust Rye Saison Smoked Sour Spiced Stout Strong Trippel Wheat Wheatwine
Sign up for e-News
Posted on September 16, 2010 | 2 CommentsGolden straw in color with a slight haze at the bottom of the bottle. Very rich candylike body, like dark caramelized sugar. Doesn’t quite have the refreshing sour tinge that...
Posted on September 16, 2010 | No CommentsA refreshing light, golden yellow Belgian Trippel from 2005. Slightly hazy near the end of the bottle. More mellow than current Black Tulip, but still packed with fruity flavors. Not...