No dates present
Beer Events on the Road
- 06/20/13 Hatter Days at World of Beer (Naperville) in Naperville (IL) at World of Beer – Naperville
- 06/20/13 Steal the Pint Night at River City Drafthouse in Louisville at River City Drafthouse (KY)
- 06/22/13 Hatter Crawl in Dayton, OH in Dayton at Thai 9
- 06/25/13 New Holland Happy Hour at Deagan’s Kitchen & Bar (OH) in Lakewood at Deagan’s Kitchen & Bar
- 06/25/13 Hatter Day Throwdown at WOB/Lakewood in Lakewood at World of Beer – Lakewood
- White Hatter
- Hatter Day Tasting at The Andersons at Andersons (OH) in Columbus on 07/02/13
- Hatter Day Tasting at Whole Foods (OH) at Whole Foods (Dublin) in Columbus on 06/17/13
- New Holland Happy Hour at Deagan’s Kitchen & Bar (OH) at Deagan’s Kitchen & Bar in Lakewood on 06/25/13
- Hatter Day Throwdown at WOB/Lakewood at World of Beer – Lakewood in Lakewood on 06/25/13
Beer TagsAle Amber American Belgian Black Blonde Brown Coffee Cream Doppelbock Dry Irish Dunkel ESB Extra Special Bitter Fruit Ginger Helles Honey Hoppy Hopwine Imperial India India Pale Irish Red Kölsch Lager Munich Oak Aged Oatmeal Pale Pale Ale Porter pumpkin Rauch Red Robust Rye Saison Smoked Sour Spiced Stout Strong Trippel Wheat Wheatwine
Sign up for e-News
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsOriginal Gravity: 14.3° Plato IBU: 20 ABV: 5.6% Description: This is an easy drinking, creamy dark wheat ale. It is sweet on the front with a very dry finish. The...
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsOriginal Gravity: 14° Plato IBU: 20 ABV: 5.4% Description: This unfiltered wheat ale was brewed with 160lbs of apricots. It has a creamy mouthfeel, medium body and a light refreshing...
Posted on September 16, 2010 | 5 CommentsA refreshing wheat ale, Zoomer is brewed to quench your summer thirst. American-grown wheat provides Zoomer’s straw color and its soft, clean body. With subtle, yet flavorful hints of citrus...