Cost: $20 per team
Date: Saturday, August 25
Time: Registration begins at 9am, Event runs 10am-5pm
Location: NHB Production Brewery
690 Commerce Ct.
Holland, MI 49424
Join New Holland Brewing Co. and other brew enthusiasts at our Production Facility, Saturday, August 25th to brew beer, trade tips, judge the New Holland employee “Beers for Peers” and talk about everything beer. If you love talking beer almost as much as you love making it, join us. Brewers unite!
We have spots available for 20 teams consisting of 4 people. (No more, no less.) Spots will be filled on a first come, first served basis. In case of poor weather, we will provide tents. (The brew must go on!)
What New Holland will provide:
- Up to 30lbs. of pre-milled 2 row base malt.
- Your choice of two yeast types (Ale or Kolsch).
- Cold Water.
- Tents (only in case of rain).
And your choice of the following hop varieties (indicate amount during signup):
- US Golding
- Mt. Hood
- German Magnum
Malt Varieties (indicate amount during signup):
- Rahr Standard 2-row
- Briess Pale Ale
- Canada Malting White Wheat
- Thomas Fawcett Crystal Malt I (45)
- Best Dark Munich
- Weyerman Carafa III dehusk
- Briess 2-row Caramel 120L
- Briess 2-row Carapils
- Thomas Fawcett Dark Crystal Malt I
- Grain Millers Rolled Oats
- Grain Millers Flaked Barley
- Grain Millers Rice Hulls
- Thomas Fawcett Pale Crystal Malt
- Hugh Bairds Extra Dark Crystal Malt
- Dingeman’s Aromatic
- Dingeman’s Chocolate
- Gambrinus Honey Malt
- Simpson’s Golden Naked Oats
What you will need to bring:
- Your own brewing equipment.
- Additional brewing ingredients.
- Your own equipment to heat water.
- 50 ft of garden hose.
- Propane tanks.
- Money for lunch from Trailer Park’d, a Lansing-based foodtruck. They offer locally-sourced salads, soups, sandwiches, tacos, etc. Should be a great meal!
Each team is allowed to brew a single batch of beer. Also, please remember that you will not be fermenting on site so you will need to transport your fermentation vessel home with you. You cannot drink your own beer on site.
Payment due at check-in.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have questions!