Strategically placed at the gateway to Grand Rapids’ historic Westside, The Knickerbocker is a taste of many world traditions that have been rediscovered and presented with a fresh perspective. Enjoy a full drink menu including craft beer, artisan spirits, handcrafted cocktails, wine and cider. The Knickerbocker presents a rustic, seasonal menu showcasing local and regional agriculture, old world techniques with a fresh perspective; including nose to tail butchery, heirloom produce and scratch cooking over fire.
- The Knickerbocker is located at 417 Bridge St. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- Phone number: 616-345-5642
- Click here for convenient parking options.
- Note: The Knickerbocker will close at 3pm on Wednesday, May 24 for a private event.
- Monday – Thursday
11:00 am – 12:00 am
- Friday – Saturday
11:00 am – 1:00 am
11:00 am – 10:00 pm
Click to view:
Choose your favorite entrées, appetizers, sandwiches, pizzas, desserts and beverages and enjoy them wherever you want. You choose the pickup time, we’ll have the order ready at our curbside pickup location. Click this link to start your online order.
- For general seating, we take limited reservations M-Th for seating times up to 5pm. Call Dannielle at 616-345-5642 to reserve.
- If you are looking to book a private party/event space, please click the red “book an event” button below and fill our our reservation inquiry information.
- Funk n’ Punch in Zeppelin Cocktail Lounge
- Live Jazz Music in Zeppelin Cocktail Lounge
- Every Full Moon (dates vary by month)
- Food feature: full rack of pork ribs
- Stein Fills for only $6!
We offer highly interactive tours of our new facility – every Saturday!
On this tour guests will learn about the brewing and distilling process, as well as share in the New Holland story and history! Beer samples and spirits samples, in the form of simple cocktails, are included on the tour; a complimentary New Holland logo pint glass is also included.
The Tour takes roughly one hour, and includes our full brewing and distilling systems. Click here to reserve your spot, make sure to choose a “Grand Rapids” tour.